We’re happy to announce that the Local SEO Check Up tool is now live in both Canada & Australia.
If you’re a local business or a local SEO you can now run a complete local SEO report in just 15 minutes. These reports cover 6 key SEO areas (see below) and can be white-labeled making them perfect for showing to existing customers or pitching for new business.
Watch our quick video guide below: 3 Minute Guide to Local SEO Check Up (see below)
6 key sections of the Local SEO Check Up reports -
- Google Places
- Local Directory Listings
- Search Engine Rankings
- Off-site SEO
- On-site SEO
- Social Media
5 Great Features of Local SEO Check-up
1. See if your business is listed on the top 20 local directories
Are you making the most of the best directories in your country? Find out which directories you’re listed on (& which you’re not) and what information they hold about you!
- Top local directories in Canada – Yelp, canpages, 411.ca, superpages, Foursquare and 15 more…
- Top local directories in Australia – HotFrog, superpages, local.com.au, Start Local, dlook, brownbook and 10 more…
2. Compare your Google Places SEO to your top local competitors
See how your Google Places listing compares to other businesses in your sector & location.
See how many citations, reviews, photos and videos you have, and how many your competitors have. Quickly compare your chosen categories with their’s – are you listed in the best categories?
3. Analyze search rankings for Google & Google Places (Yahoo and bing too!)
Check search engine positions for up to 10 local search terms and see where your business ranks in Google, Google Places, Yahoo, Yahoo Local*, bing & bing local
4. Know where your website gets it right and what you need to improve
Get a detailed SEO audit of your website which highlights issues with both your code and content. The audit is geared towards local SEO and picks out details such as location term in page titles, physical address on all site pages, embedded Google maps etc…
5. White-label your reports and add unique Summary text to each one
These local SEO reports can be white-labeled with your own logo, brand colors and custom text. You can also edit each report online to add a unique summary or welcome message for a particular client or prospect.
*Yahoo local is not available in Australia. Yahoo partner with network 7 (Yahoo7) and offer a local directory-type service rather than a search engine.
Watch our 3 minute guide to Local SEO Check Up
Get an overview of this great tool; see what information it contains, how to analyze the results and how to white-label the report to make it your own.
Sign-up for a 30 day free trial to BrightLocal and try this great tool for free.