We have released some great new features to our Google+ Local Wizard tool.
We have drawn inspiration from the well known Local Search Ranking Factors Survey to determine the additional factors and data we analyze & display in the Google+ Wizard reports.
There are 4 key changes to the data in the reports -
- Quality of citations – we now display the quantity & the quality of the citations your client has vs. the top 10 ranked businesses. Quality is determined based on the ‘Domain Authority’ (aka Page Rank) of each citation site and then an average Authority score is produced and displayed on your report.
- Citations Matrix – we now display the full list of citations your client has, as well as the citations which each of the top 10 ranked businesses has. These are displayed in a table (matrix) which can be ordered by ‘Domain Authority’ and ‘Count’ so you can quickly identify citation sites your competitors are listed on, but you’re not.
- Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) comparison – we compare the NAP listed on the Google+ listing with the details you provide when setting up your report, and highlight any inconsistencies.
- Other Local Ranking Factors – you can now identify if your client is correctly optimized for 3 other important local ranking signals correctly -
- Do they use a local phone number on their Google+ listing?
- Do they have their town/city name in the <<title tag>> of the website landing page?
- Do they have their state code in the <<title tag>> of the website landing page?
New reports vs Existing reports
Existing Google+ Wizard reports will need to be re-run in order to included these new features; plus you will need to edit the report settings to add your client’s address to the report.
New reports will benefit automatically from these updates.
Watch & learn!
We have created this video to demonstrate these new features/data and where to find them.