Great news – we now submit to Google+ Local!
We’re delighted to let you know that we’ve enhanced our CitationBurst service so that you can now submit & update Google+ Local listings as part of your CitationBurst campaigns.
Through CitationBurst we already submit to valuable local search services such as Bing Places & Yahoo Local, as well high authority citations including Yelp, YP.com, Foursquare, Manta, Angie’s List & hundreds more.
This latest update is part of our ongoing commitment to improving our range of local search tools & providing a valuable service to our customers.
Important things to note about Google+ Local submissions:
- New listings – we can create new listings & complete all steps up to final verification
- Existing, ‘unverified’ listings – we can update listings & complete all steps up to final verification
- Existing ‘verified’ listings – if you give us the account login details we can update verified Google+ Local listings.
- Verification – this happens by physical Postcard or Phone Call. We stop at this step and provide you with the details of how to request your postcard or call.
- Price – like all of our citation sites we charge $3* to create or update a Google+ Local listing; which is a darn sight cheaper than many other providers out there!
*Google+ Local needs to be selected as 1 of your chosen sites within a CitationBurst campaign. It can’t be selected as a single site on it’s own.
We have a number of other updates scheduled so keep an eye out of new developments coming your way. And remember, you can keep an eye on the most recent updates on the BrightLocal change-log.