Since our launch in 2009, over 20,000 SEO agencies and freelancers have used BrightLocal to wow clients with their performance improvements via clean, professional reports.
We love helping SEO agencies and professionals improve the way they work, and now we’ve gone one step further to help them win new clients and grow their businesses faster!
Introducing: Agency LeadGen Widget
I’m incredibly excited to announce the launch of a powerful new tool from BrightLocal, which will help SEO companies to win more clients – we call it the LeadGen Widget.
By embedding a customized LeadGen Widget on their site, SEO agencies and freelancers can wow potential clients with a detailed, professional and free SEO audit report. This deepens engagement with site visitors and increases their visit-lead conversion rate.
The widget automatically captures valuable contact details and alerts the agency so they can follow up with the lead and demonstrate how they can solve the SEO issues shown in their audit report.
Check out some live examples of the LeadGen Widget here (scroll down the examples page to see the widget in action).
This new tool is available to all customers on our Multi Business and SEO Pro plans, and for our Enterprise customers.
LeadGen Widget Overview Video
Customizable, Configurable, and Contact Friendly
Key features include:
- Customizable design to match your agency branding and site design
- Responsive size so you can place the widget in any part of your site
- Google Places integration which makes requesting reports easy for your leads
- In-built contact form that captures contact details for every lead
- Configurable audit report so reports can cover the areas you specialize in
- Email notifications so you never miss a lead and can follow up immediately
Location Dashboard Summary and LeadGen Widget Product Demo
We’re really pleased with how these new features have turned out, so I wanted to take some time to go over some of the key points of the Location Dashboard Summary and LeadGen Widget, and run through how to use them, in the form of a webinar which you can view below. Head to 00:13:06 to start hearing about the LeadGen Widget.
6 Simple Steps to Capture New Leads
- Customize design and text of your LeadGen Widget (see more below)
- Select which contact details you want to collect
- Choose the sections you want to include in your audit reports
- Grab widget code and place it on your site
- See all your leads in your BrightLocal account (see more below)
- Follow up and convert your new leads into customers
If you want to learn more about how how the LeadGen Widget works then please checkout our LeadGen Widget FAQs page for more information.
See how easy it is to customize your LeadGen Widget
Stay on-brand and provide a seamless on-site experience with a range of text, color, and style options.
See the lead management process in action
Take a look at how easily you can view and manage your leads through BrightLocal’s new Leads section
I’m a BrightLocal customer. How much extra is this going to cost me?
It costs nothing to create and embed the LeadGen Widget. Each report requested by a prospect uses one of your Local Search Audit credits. If you need a reminder of how many credits are included within your subscription, check out our Plans page here.
We’re just getting started!
We know how important it is for agencies to have a steady supply of new leads to keep their businesses growing. The LeadGen Widget is just the first in a raft of new BrightLocal tools in the pipeline that’ll help you build your marketing agency or consultancy’s online visibility and attract new business. Watch this space!