Hot on the heels of the launch of our LeadGen Widget, we have another big update that’s sure to please anyone who wants to access and visualize SEO performance data quickly and easily.
Introducing: Location Dashboard Summary
Available to all BrightLocal users, the Location Dashboard Summary provides ‘at-a-glance’ visual reporting for all your important local search KPIs on one page.
The new summary page features a customizable layout so you can see the report summaries you want to prioritize at the top and remove any that you don’t, as well as the ability to download a white-labeled summary PDF, perfect for regularly updating your clients and owning your SEO success.
To see the new Location Dashboard Summary in action, simply:
- Log in to your BrightLocal account
- Select a location
- Cllick ‘View Dashboard’
May 2018 Update: New ‘Notes’ Module
The latest update to the Location Dashboard Summary gives you the ability to add free-text Notes modules to your dashboards. Now you can provide further value beyond statistical reporting by adding your expert insights, explanations and suggestions alongside the charts and graphs.
Want to leave some internal notes for yourself or your team and hide these from your clients? Simply head to External Dashboard Settings and uncheck the Notes modules you’d like to keep private. These notes will only be visible in the BrightLocal system.
How to add your first Notes module:
- Log in to your BrightLocal account
- Select your location and click ‘View Dashboard’
- Click ‘Screen Options’ in the top right hand corner of the dashboard
- Click ‘Add Module’
- Make sure ‘Add Notes Module’ is selected and give your new module a title (this will be the heading the notes appear under in the report so make sure it makes sense and acts as an accurate heading for those notes).
- Your new Notes module is now added to your dashboard. Now just click ‘Add some text’ to write your notes.
Notes Module Video Overview
We hope you enjoy using the Notes module for Location Dashboard Summary. It’s just the first in a raft of modules we’ll be adding to the dashboards in future!
April 2018 Update: White-labeled External Summary Now Available
As part of our evolution of this new feature, we’ve now released functionality that allows you to switch on the ‘External Dashboard Summary’.
This means you can now share your clients’ dashboards with them via URL, which presents selected summary report modules using your brand’s white-label profile, and in a dynamic way that brings your results to life.
Here’s a quick overview video, showing this new feature in action:
The External Dashboard Summary is easy to set up. Just:
- Log into your BrightLocal account
- Click ‘View Dashboard’ on the Location you’d like to turn External Dashboard Summary on for.
- Click ‘Settings’ in the left-hand panel
- Flick the switch below ‘External Dashboard Summary’
- Select the modules you’d like to appear in the External Dashboard
- Click ‘Update Settings’ and you’re good to go!
Location Dashboard Summary Video Overview
Which reports are included in the Location Dashboard Summary page?
- Links & Website Authority
- Google Rankings
- Reviews & Ratings
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
We’ve got big plans for this dashboard, and we’d love to hear what improvements you’d like to see or which other reports you’d like to see included. We’ve added a ‘Feedback’ button on your Location Dashboard Summary Page, so be sure to click that and let us know what you think!
See the Location Dashboard Summary and LeadGen Widget in action
We’re really pleased with how these new features have turned out, so I wanted to take some time to go over some of the key points of the Location Dashboard Summary and LeadGen Widget, and run through how to use them, in the form of a webinar which you can view below.
Location Dashboard Summary Preview