BrightLocal is a SaaS platform providing a suite of marketing reports and services to digital marketing agencies, brands and small-medium sized businesses.
We have over 3,000 marketing agency customers and work with big brands such as REED recruitment, Wagamama and Paddy Power. These companies depend on Brightlocal to help them improve their online performance to deliver greater traffic & new customers.
Launched in 2009 we have an established and respected brand in the industry and are known for our authoritative research & webinars as much as our specialist search-reporting platform. Our industry leading research is regularly picked up by mainstream media like the Guardian and the Wall Street Journal.
We employ 120 people across 4 countries – UK, USA, Ukraine & Philippines. Brighton is our HQ and our global management and operational hub comprising of Marketing, Customer Success, Product & Project Management and Operations.
Last year we grew the company by 50%. We have ambitious growth targets for 2018, and this role will be crucial to help us achieve our goals.
We’re keen to invest in our team’s continued success with regular training and conference opportunities, we also like to have fun with regular team building days which include activities like paragliding, quad biking and sailing to name but a few!
Working as part of our Customer Success Team in our friendly Brighton office (5 minute walk from Brighton station) You will be primarily responsible for supporting our customers via email and live chat, plus rolling your sleeves up and assisting the Customer Experience Manager, and Head of Customer Success in shaping and implementing the strategies to define and achieve exceptional customer service at all levels
You will receive extensive training on SEO, marketing and the BrightLocal platform. You will use this knowledge to assist customers who contact us via live chat and email, impressing them with your knowledge and educating them about the benefits of BrightLocal.
Liaising with your colleagues in the Philippines, Kiev & USA, your internal relationships are as important as external ones and you’ll need to be a team-player and a great communicator to be successful in this role.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, answer and respond to inbound enquiries via live chat and email from new and existing customers
- Work to SLAs and KPIs and the one-touch approach when dealing with customers
- Operationally assist in all customer success strategies and projects day to day and provide varied support as and when needed to colleagues in the Customer Success Team
- Build strong relationships and deliver exceptional service to existing customers to ensure they get value from BrightLocal
- Suggest & implement improvements to processes under your control
- Minimum 2 years working in a customer service / success environment with front line customer support experience
- Previous experience in SEO / Digital Marketing customer services preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience using Zendesk / Intercom or similar CRM preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of cloud & business software (e.g. Gdocs, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Used to working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and prioritisation
- Personable and Friendly
- Passionate and willing
- Methodical and accurate
- Practical and hard-working
- Professional and articulate
- Thoughtful and curious
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Multi-tasker and works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Key Area: Customer Services
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 + 20% Bonus
Why work for BrightLocal?
We’re a founder-led business and incredibly passionate about building a great product and service that our customers love.
We’re customer focused and always try to find a way to help customers and make their working lives easier.
We’re also very people focused and invest heavily in training employees and ensuring that there is a good work/life balance. We believe that work should be enjoyable and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We celebrate passion and hate office politics.
We work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group.
We don’t get everything right but we’re always looking to improve. And we’re honest.
Here’s a few things that we’re pretty proud about:
- We’re an independent business with no external finance
- We’ve been profitable since 2012
- Last year we grew the business by 49%
- We have a very trusted brand – 9.4 rating from 289 reviews on TrustPilot
- Our NPS score for 2018 is 48.1 (up from 41.5 in 2017)
- No one works on their birthday – extra day holiday
- All employees have the option to work away/abroad for 3 weeks/year
- We like to have fun – e.g. sailing, paragliding, volleyball, quad-biking
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org