BrightLocal is a SaaS platform providing a suite of marketing reports and services to digital marketing agencies, brands and small-medium sized businesses.
We have over 3,500 marketing agency customers and work with big brands such as REED recruitment, Wagamama and Paddy Power. These companies depend on BrightLocal to help them improve their online performance to deliver greater traffic & new customers.
Launched in 2009 we have an established and respected brand in the industry and are known for our authoritative research & webinars as much as our specialist search-reporting platform. Our industry leading research is regularly picked up by mainstream media like the Guardian and the Wall Street Journal.
We employ 120 people across 4 countries – UK, USA, Ukraine & Philippines.
Brighton is our HQ and our global management and operational hub comprising of Marketing, Customer Success, Product & Project Management and Operations.
Last year we grew the company by nearly 30%. We have ambitious growth targets for 2019, and this role will be crucial to help us achieve our goals.
We’re keen to invest in our team’s continued success with regular training and conference opportunities, we also like to have fun with regular team building days which include activities like paragliding, quad biking and sailing to name but a few!
Please take a look at our Glassdoor profile to find out more about the type of business and employer we are: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Jobs/BrightLocal-Jobs-E2096468.htm
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking to develop their career within a highly successful, growing tech company. You will work as part of our Enterprise Business Development Team based in our central Brighton HQ (5-minute walk from Brighton station).
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual to drive additional revenue through building relationships with new enterprise customers and upselling to existing customers.
You will be responsible for increasing usage of our platform among existing customers, pitching additional features and identifying high-value prospects from within our non-enterprise customer base who are ready to step up to an enterprise-level plan.
You will also help educate new trialists on how our platform works and deliver product demos for high-value prospects. You will understand their needs and issues and how BrightLocal can solve these.
You will be confident in creating and presenting proposals to key decision makers, and have experience selling high-value solutions to mid-market and enterprise scale businesses.
You will receive extensive training on SEO and digital marketing as well as the BrightLocal platform. You will use this knowledge to build relationships with prospects and demonstrate how BrightLocal can solve their problems and add value to their agency or brand.
Liaising with your colleagues in the Philippines, Kiev and USA, your internal relationships are as important as external ones and you’ll need to be a team player and a great communicator to be successful in this role.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build relationships with new prospects via email, phone and video conference
- Identify and convince existing customers to upgrade their plans
- Deliver exceptional demos that showcases how BrightLocal delivers value and solves customer problems
- Work strategically and tactically to hit monthly revenue targets
- Suggest and implement improvements to processes under your control
- Provide input into all business development strategies and projects
- Provide support and cover for colleagues as and when needed
- Minimum 2 years working in a Business Development/ Sales role
- Proven track record of working in a sales environment and hitting revenue targets
- Proven track record selling solutions to mid-range and enterprise customers
- Previous experience in Digital / SEO / Marketing is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of using a CRM and managing your own pipeline
- Good knowledge of cloud & business software (e.g. Gdocs, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Used to working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and prioritisation
- Personable and Friendly
- Passionate and willing
- Methodical and accurate
- Practical and hard-working
- Professional and articulate
- Thoughtful and curious
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Multi-tasker and works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Key Area: Sales
Here’s a few things that we’re pretty proud about:
- We’re an independent business with no external finance
- We’ve been profitable since 2012
- Last year we grew the business by 49%
- We have a very trusted brand – 9.4 rating from 289 reviews on TrustPilot
- Our NPS score for 2018 is 48.1 (up from 41.5 in 2017)
- No one works on their birthday – extra day holiday
- All employees have the option to work away/abroad for 3 weeks/year
- We like to have fun – e.g. sailing, paragliding, volleyball, quad-biking
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com