SMX West 2017 Resources
If you watched my talk at SMX West 2017 and would like to see the links and resources, you’ve come to the right place!
At SMX West 2017 I spoke about The Future of Local Search.
If you missed the talk or weren’t at the SMX conference, then have no fear. All the links and resources are available here.
The Future of Local Search – Sherry Bonelli
Here are links to all of the various research and articles mentioned in the presentation:
- Local Search Ranking Factors – Local SEO Guide 2016
- Consumer Attitudes to a Paid Local Pack – BrightLocal Consumer Survey
- Mobile Surpasses Desktop in Search Queries – BIA Kelsey research
- Google: Nearly One Third of Mobile Searches are Location Based – Google’s Performance Summit, May 2016
- Google reports rise of ‘Near Me’ searches – Google Trends data
- Voice search is 10% of all search volume – Timothy Tuttle (MindMeld), LSA 16.
- 20% of all searches have voice intent – Google @ I/O 2016
- 91% of consumers read online reviews – Local Consumer Review Survey 2016
- 74% say positive reviews make them trust a business more – Local Consumer Review Survey 2016
- Positive reviews increase clicks by 22% – Study to be published September 2016
- High correlation between reviews and local ranking – Local SEO Guide Local SEO Ranking Factors