About InsideLocal: Expert Webinar Series
BrightLocal & the Local Search Forum have teamed up to deliver an exciting series of local search focused webinars. The ‘InsideLocal’ webinar series explores the most important, most topical & most exciting areas of local search marketing.
Webinar: ‘State of Local Search’ (July 10th)
On July 10th we hosted the 1st InsideLocal webinar which looked at the latest trends & issues in local search.
We were lucky enough to be joined by 3 leading local search practitioners (Mike Blumenthal, Andrew Shotland & Phil Roezk) who shared their observations, insights & tips with us. This webinar was recorded and you can view the full recording below.
We have 3 upcoming webinars planned -
- July 31st – Advanced Onsite Local SEO Techniques - Mike Ramsey + Matthew Hunt - Register Now
- August 14th – Effective Sales Strategies for Local Agencies - David Sprague + Laura Betterley – Register Now
- September 11th – How to build & optimize ‘Supercharged Citations‘ - David Moceri + Myles Anderson + 1 more (tbc) – Register Now
The slidedeck for the webinar is also available on slideshare.net – http://www.slideshare.net/brightlocal/inside-local-state-of-local-search-slidedeck-10062013
Watch the Webinar: ‘State of Local Search’
Note – due to technical issues the first 2 minutes of webinar recording are not available
About ‘State of Local Search’
Local search is a complex and ever changing marketing channel. It’s essential for SMBs and consultants to stay on top of the latest changes & opportunities and learn how to use them to best serve their business and clients’ businesses.
In this 90 minute webinar
You can put your questions direct to the experts and benefit 1st hand from their unique experience & knowledge.
- New Google Places for Business Dashboard & updates
- New Google ‘Carousel’ & algorithm updates
- Google+ Business updates, tips and insights
- Apple Maps Update & optimization tips
Each topic will be covered with a short presentation, debate and open Q&A session for attendees to ask their burning questions.
- Mike Blumenthal (www.blumenthals.org/blog)
- Andrew Shotland (www.localseoguide.com)
- Phil Rozek (www.localvisibilitysystem.com)
- Myles Anderson (BrightLocal.com)
- Linda Buquet (Local Search Forum)
Date & Time:
- July 10th @ 2pm EST / 11am PST
- 90 minute duration