In our first webinar of the year, we’ll be joined by local search experts Ben Fisher, Joy Hawkins, and Andrew Shotland (from Steady Demand, Sterling Sky, and Local SEO Guide, respectively) to discuss the key local SEO events and trends of last year and look ahead to what might be coming in 2021.
- The State of Local Search 2021
- Wednesday, January 13th
- 12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm GMT
- 1 hour webinar + 30 min Q&A
To make sure you get the most from this session, we’ll be using the first 60 minutes to host an expert, insight-filled discussion before moving on to a 30-minute Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by the pros!
Here’s your host Myles Anderson, CEO & Founder of BrightLocal, with a roundup of the agenda:
Get 2021 off to a flying start and don’t miss out on the tactics and tips you’ll need to succeed in the coming year.
For any questions or issues registering for the webinar, please email us at email@example.com.
Can’t see the button to register above? Click here to save your spot.
How to register
1. Click the green ‘Save my spot!’ button at the top of this page.
2. Click ‘Email me a login link’
3. Click ‘Confirm & sign in’ in the email from Crowdcast
If you can’t see the Crowdcast embed above, and all you see is empty space, please try registering and attending using this link instead.
If you can see the embed but not the green button (and you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed instead), that means you’re already signed up and logged in. Just come back here when it’s time for the webinar!
How to ask a question for the Q&A
1. Click ‘Ask a Question’ and submit your question using the popup (you can do this before or during the webinar)
2. We’ll be prioritizing questions based on upvotes in the ‘Ask a Question’ box, so if you see a question you want answered, too, click the arrow next to the question to upvote it.
P.S. Don’t forget to join our Twitter local SEO networking list! Simply follow the list and we’ll add you in.