Kicking off our first Local Search Clinic of the month, Local SEO Guide’s Dan Leibson joined BrightLocal CEO Myles Anderson to solve your local search conundrums — and what an insightful kickoff session it was!
Our audience turned out in full force, ready and armed with their most pressing questions on local SEO — we covered the latest GMB updates based around Covid-19 regulations, the importance of getting reviews, and managing multi-location businesses.
If you missed out (or just want to relive the action), we’ve got the full hour-long Q&A available to watch down below.
Plus, don’t forget to join us each week as we welcome a new local SEO pro to field your questions!
- Twitter: Follow Dan Leibson on Twitter
- Search Engine Journal: Does GMB’s ‘temporarily closed’ feature affect rankings?
- Local SEO Guide: The relationship between SEO and voice search
- Local SEO Guide: Is mobile SEO important?
- BrightLocal: Google Analytics for Local Businesses Study
- Twitter: Local SEO Networking List
Dan Leibson is the Vice President of Search at Local SEO Guide. Dan has more than 10 years’ experience in creating and running growth-based digital strategies for a wide variety of brands and agencies.