Local Search Clinic with Dan Leibson – Recap
Kicking off our first Local Search Clinic of the month, Local SEO Guide’s Dan Leibson joined BrightLocal CEO Myles Anderson to solve your local search conundrums — and what an insightful kickoff session it was!
Our audience turned out in full force, ready and armed with their most pressing questions on local SEO — we covered the latest GMB updates based around Covid-19 regulations, the importance of getting reviews, and managing multi-location businesses.
If you missed out (or just want to relive the action), we’ve got the full hour-long Q&A available to watch down below.
Plus, don’t forget to join us each week as we welcome a new local SEO pro to field your questions!
- Twitter: Follow Dan Leibson on Twitter
- Search Engine Journal: Does GMB’s ‘temporarily closed’ feature affect rankings?
- Local SEO Guide: The relationship between SEO and voice search
- Local SEO Guide: Is mobile SEO important?
- BrightLocal: Google Analytics for Local Businesses Study
- Twitter: Local SEO Networking List
Our Expert Panelists
Dan Leibson is the Vice President of Search at Local SEO Guide. Dan has more than 10 years’ experience in creating and running growth-based digital strategies for a wide variety of brands and agencies.