Local Search Clinic: Multi-location SEO with Andrew Shotland and Dan Leibson – Recap
After a brief hiatus from our weekly programming, Local Search Clinic returned with not one, but two, local SEO experts to answer your questions in a live Q&A session.
Local SEO Guide’s Andrew Shotland and Dan Leibson took center stage to answer your questions on multi-location SEO, covering the likes of cannibalizing rankings, organizing GMB listings, and creating location-based service pages.
Below, we’ve got the full hour (and a bit) long recap for you to sink your teeth into. You can also find a handful of resources mentioned below the video.
- Twitter: Follow Andrew Shotland on Twitter
- Twitter: Follow Dan Leibson on Twitter
- Local SEO Guide: The Local SEO Guide Show
- GoFundMe: SEOs Against Police Brutality Fundraiser
- Local SEO Guide: Case Studies
- Google: URL Inspection Tool
- Google: Custom Search Engine
- Twitter: Tyler Reardon
- Google My Business: Departments guidelines
- Home Depot: Store directory
- Local SEO Guide: Win at GMB
- BrightLocal: Local link building guide
- Local SEO Guide: DTC, SEO, and Sexy Content ROI
Our Expert Panelists
Andrew Shotland is the CEO of Local SEO Guide and has worked in local SEO for 14 years.
Dan Leibson is an SEO consultant and heads up search at Local SEO Guide.