Local Search Clinic: Localized Content with Carrie Hill – Recap
Mastering local content is vital to the success of most local businesses, and can be a key way of generating site visits and leads. To help you nail your localized content strategy, we enlisted the help of Sterling Sky’s Carrie Hill.
If you weren’t able to join us for the Local Search Clinic live Q&A, you can catch up with all the insights below in the full video recap.
- Twitter: Follow Carrie Hill on Twitter
- Search Engine Land: Google tightens FAQ markup guidelines
- Smart Insights: Hub and spoke content
- Brodie Clark: Google rich results on homepage
- BrightLocal: Local link building guide
- Sterling Sky: Google local filter
- BrightLocal: Review management content
- Siteliner: Explore your site tool
- RankRanger: Schema markup generator
- BrightLocal: Local Search Clinic with Martha van Berkel
- Moz: Local SEO content planning
- BrightLocal: How to plan seasonal content
Our Expert Panelist
Carrie Hill is the Local Search Analyst and Community Manager at Sterling Sky. She also handles community and events for LocalU.