Links, glorious links! That was the topic of this week’s Local Search Clinic, brimming with insights from none other than local link building pro, Gyi Tsakalakis.
On May 6th, we were joined by Gyi (AttorneySync) who whizzed through an impressive twenty or so questions all about local links — ranging from the do’s and don’ts to what tools to use and more.
For those who were unable to join us for the live Q&A, we’ve got the whole expert-filled hour to watch down below, along with a handful of resources to kickstart your local link-building mission.
- Twitter: Follow Gyi Tsakalakis on Twitter
- Google My Business: Link building scheme guidelines
- Google My Business: Manual action report
- BrightLocal: Link building quality vs quantity
- Google My Business: How to improve your ranking
- Aira: The link building book
- Backlinko: Link building guide
- Ahrefs: How to build links
- Moz: A beginner’s guide to growing links
- Twitter: GMB redressal form now includes name spam
- BrightLocal: Top local business listings for every industry
- Ahrefs: Fixing broken links
- Wordstream: How to find and fix broken links
- BrightLocal: Track competitors with BrightLocal
- Pitchbox: Influencer outreach platform
Gyi Tsakalakis is President of AttorneySync, a digital legal marketing agency.