On Wednesday, April 22, Sterling Sky’s resident spam fighter and GMB expert, Jason Brown, joined BrightLocal CEO Myles Anderson for another action-packed hour of Local Search Clinic.
This week our expert was tasked with answering your questions on Google My Business (GMB) — and boy, there were a lot of questions to get through!
Of course, our pro had to cover the current state of Google My Business support and reviews, given the Covid-19 situation, but he also deep-dived into broader topics surrounding GMB, such as identifying and reporting spam, setting categories, and raising rankings.
For those who missed out on the live Q&A, the full video recap is available to watch down below.
- Twitter: Follow Jason Brown on Twitter
- Google Sheets: Jason Brown’s spam-redressal tracker
- Google My Business: Support during Covid-19
- Google My Business: Community help forum
- BrightLocal: What is a service-area business?
- Google My Business: Moving reviews across listings
- Sterling Sky: Do GMB products impact rankings?
- Twitter: Jason Brown
- Google My Business: Redressal form
- BrightLocal: Google My Business short names
Jason Brown is known for his expert knowledge of spam and spam removal in GMB. Currently he holds the role of SEO Specialist and Spam Hunter at Sterling Sky.