This week on Wednesday, May 20th, Local Search Clinic returned for its eighth (!) weekly appearance.
Until now, we’ve been fortunate enough to not have encountered any major technical issues. That’s right, for those of you who weren’t lucky enough to catch the live show, we did experience a slight connection issue in yesterday’s webinar.
Unfortunately for our expert panelist, Sterling Sky’s Joy Hawkins, the connection gods were not on her side (a struggle I think we can all relate to), and so we were joined by fellow Sterling Sky member, Jason Brown, who was ready and waiting in the wings to jump on screen and continue answering your GMB spam fighting questions.
Together, Joy and Jason provided us with an action-packed hour of invaluable insights, each taking the technical hiccup in their stride!
Anyway, without further ado, I present to you Joy Hawkins’ spam fighting Local Search Clinic featuring special guest, Jason Brown – two local search experts for the price of one!
If you enjoyed hearing from Joy and Jason, don’t forget to take advantage of our 10% off code for LocalU Advanced Virtual, taking place Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020!
- Twitter: Follow Joy Hawkins on Twitter
- BrightLocal: Get 10% off LocalU Advanced Virtual
- Google My Business: Redressal Form
- BrightLocal: Ben Fisher’s guide to the Google My Business Redressal Form
- Moz: Factors that affect the local algorithm and not organic
- Twitter: Google My Business support
- BrightLocal: Google My Business spam fighting poll
- Facebook: Google My Business support
- BrightLocal: GMB suspensions and reinstatement webinar with Ben Fisher
- Sterling Sky: 99 Problems but Category Dilution Ain’t One
- Moz: Google search operators
- PlePer: Google My Business categories
- Sterling Sky: Multiple listings on Google My Business
Joy Hawkins has been working in the Local SEO industry since 2006 and loves being a Google Top Contributor. She also loves spending time managing Google AdWords accounts and has been certified in both Google Search & Display. She is also a speaker at various search engine marketing conferences such as SMX & LocalU, as well as the founder and owner of agency Sterling Sky.