If you’re hoping to rank in local search, nailing on-site SEO is a must-do. That’s why we enlisted the help of SEO wiz, Bowler Hat’s Marcus Miller, to answer your questions all about site structure and other key components of on-site SEO.
For those who weren’t able to join us on the day, we’ve got the full recap, along with a whole host of resources, down below!
- Twitter: Follow Marcus Miller on Twitter
- Search Engine Journal: Google’s John Mueller on heading tags
- Screaming Frog: SEO Spider
- Search Engine Land: Greg Gifford on local content silos
- Search Engine Land: Marcus Miller’s SWOT analysis
- Asana: Project management
- BrightLocal: May 2020 broad core algorithm update and Local RankFlux data
Marcus Miller is an internet marketing and SEO consultant. He currently operates Bowler Hat, a UK-based digital marketing agency.