Local Search Clinic: Schema Markup with Martha van Berkel – Recap
In this Local Search Clinic, Myles Anderson was joined by Schema App’s Founder Martha van Berkel to answer your questions on schema markup.
This week, we received 25 in-depth questions about making schema markup work for local businesses. Martha provided in-depth insights into topics including the use of FAQ schema, whether schema impacts SEO, how to make schema work for multiple locations, and much more!
If you missed the live Q&A with Martha, you can catch up now with the full video recap below. And if you’re ready for another Local Search Clinic, register now for Marketing Your Agency with Tim Capper.
- Next webinar: Marketing Your Agency with Tim Capper
- Twitter: Follow Martha on Twitter
- Twitter: Local SEO networking list
- BrightLocal: What Is Schema Markup and Why Is It Critical to Local Business?
- Schema App: Stand Out in Search with FAQ Rich Results
- Schema App: Ultimate How-to Guide for Local Business Schema Markup
- Schema App: How to Develop a Schema Markup Strategy for a Website
- Schema App: Free 5 Day Schema Markup Email Course
- Schema App: Schema.org Advanced Bootcamp
- BrightLocal: Google Announces Big Change to Local Business Review Schema
- Schema App: Creating “CollectionPage” Schema Markup using the Schema App Editor
- Schema App: Schema.org Markup for SquareSpace Sites
Our Expert Panelist
Martha van Berkel
Martha van Berkel is the Founder of Schema App.