Local Search Clinic: Online Reviews with Phil Rozek – Recap
Another week, another Local Search Clinic (can you believe we’ve done six of these already?!) On Wednesday, April 29th, we were joined by Local Visibility System’s Phil Rozek to answer your questions on online reviews.
We all know that reviews are important, but how can you go about nailing your review generation strategy? Where do you need to get reviews? And what happens if you receive a negative one? Phil answered all these questions and more.
In an interesting wrinkle, just a day after this clinic, Local Search Forum received word that backdated reviews are now appearing in Google in some industries! Check out the thread to find out more.
If you missed the real thing, worry not! Simply scroll down to catch the full video recap in all its glory.
- BrightLocal: Showcase Reviews
- BrightLocal: New features for Reputation Manager
- BrightLocal: Local Consumer Review Survey
- BrightLocal: 5 free email review request templates
- BrightLocal: What is review gating?
- BrightLocal: Local Search Clinic with Colan Nielsen
- Google My Business: Limited functionality in GMB during Covid-19
- Local Visibility System: Google My Business vs Bing Places
- Local Visibility System: The Local Business Reviews Ecosystem
- Local Visibility System: Is there anything you can do to get Yelp reviews these days?
Our Expert Panelists
Phil Rozek has worked in local SEO for more than 10 years. He is the Owner of Local Visibility System.