Dana DiTomaso on Learning to Love Reporting
Do you consider reporting a chore?
Do you frantically scramble to pull all your data together at the end of the month?
And does your reporting ultimately lead to more questions than answers?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then this is the episode of ‘Adventures in Local Marketing’ for you.
Dana DiTomaso believes reporting doesn’t have to be so soul destroying! On this episode, we talked to Dana to learn:
- Why marketers have a bad relationship with reporting
- What you can do to change that relationship
- The common mistakes marketers make when reporting
- Why reporting less is always more
Listen to the episode
Looking to revitalize your reporting? Need another fix of Dana? Here’s some content to get you going.
- Read the goal charter blog post Dana mentions in the episode.
- Watch the recap from Dana’s Local Search Clinic appearance, where she answered all manner of questions about local SEO.
- Watch Dana talk about why reporting is the best and worst part of your job at ContentJam’s Content Marketing Conference (remember in-person conferences!?!).
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe on Spotify
- Listen and subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and subscribe on Deezer
Tell us what you think
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode and to learn about your own experiences with reporting. Drop a comment below to let us know.
If you’ve got a spare minute, we’d really appreciate a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. We’ll use this feedback to improve what we do here and it also helps us get in front of more local marketers.
Thanks in advance!