Jason Brown on Becoming the Spammer’s Public Enemy #1
We’re back with our second episode of ‘Adventures in Local Marketing’ and this time we’re talking spam, spam, and more SPAM, with Jason Brown.
Jason is the leading expert on all the shady things that go down in local SEO, so we wanted to find out:
- What kinds of tricks spammers are pulling
- How Jason goes about getting spam eradicated
- Why spam has real-world dangers way beyond manipulating rankings
- Why Jason decided to specialize in spam fighting
So grab your headphones and saddle up as we take a tour of the darker side of local marketing with the ‘Sheriff of Google’.
Listen to the episode
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe on Spotify
- Listen and subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and subscribe on Deezer
Tell us what you think
Got any feedback on this episode or a suggestion for a future guest? Drop a comment below.
And if you’ve liked what you’ve heard so far, a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen would be really appreciated.