Sign up now to get the news, research, tips, and expert analysis you need for local marketing success.
On this episode of Adventures in Local Marketing, we chatted with Colan Nielsen about how to build an effective, and importantly, unique local SEO playbook.
Colan is VP of Local Search at Sterling Sky, and we tapped into his 11+ years of experience to find out the best ways to develop your own playbook.
As you’ll learn, a playbook goes way beyond a simple checklist of actions to take. Your playbook should not only define how you go about local SEO, but also what steps you take to communicate with clients and uncover new tactics.
Listen to learn:
- The big benefits of having a playbook
- The pitfalls to avoid when using a playbook
- How to use your playbook through the first year of working with a client
- How to continue to expand and sharpen your playbook
- Sterling Sky regularly publishes results of their tests on their blog, so be sure to give it a bookmark to keep up to date on local SEO tactics that do and don’t work.
- Check out Colan’s book recommendation: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe on Deezer
- Subscriber on Stitcher
Tell us what you think:
Got your own local SEO playbook? We’d love to hear about it. Head to the comments and let us know how you use it and how it gives you the edge in local search. And be sure to share your thoughts on the episode while you’re there!