We’re only a few weeks away from the rollout of Google’s Page Experience update and, while we don’t yet know what impact it will have on rankings, it’s undoubtedly something that needs to be on the radar of every SEO.
As this is arguably the biggest change to Google’s algorithm we’ve seen in recent years, we enlisted technical SEO virtuoso, Niki Mosier, to get her expert opinion on everything worth knowing about the update.
Listen to learn:
- What Core Web Vitals are and the role they play in this update
- The benchmarks you need to hit to stay on the right side of the update
- Which tools can help you detect issues on your site
- Google’s motivation behind the update and what might come next
Want to check if your site is protected against the Page Experience update?
These tools and resources (as recommended by Niki) will help you identify and resolve any Core Web Vitals issues:
- How to audit Core Web Vitals with Screaming Frog
- Google’s PageSpeed Insights
- Lighthouse for Google Chrome
- thruuu, an Awesome SERP Analyzer
- Google Page Experience Audit Checklist and Template by Seosly
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe on Deezer
- Subscriber on Stitcher
Leave us a review 🌟
If you’re an avid listener of the podcast, we’d really appreciate it if you could leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Your review will help more local marketers find our podcast, and while you’re there feel free to tell us what topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes.