Sign up now to get the news, research, tips, and expert analysis you need for local marketing success.
In this episode, we talked to Cindy Krum, CEO and Founder of MobileMoxie.
Cindy is one of the leading experts in mobile SEO, but her knowledge doesn’t end there. She’s always at the fore when it comes to understanding (and predicting!) what Google is up to and how SEOs should be reacting. You might have seen Google’s recent Passage-based ranking announcement? Well, Cindy was talking about that two years ago!
Cindy is not only super knowledgeable about the nitty gritty of technical SEO, she also has an amazing knack for making it really accessible and easy-to-understand.
In this episode, Cindy gave me an absolute schooling on many of the latest SEO developments. We covered:
- Why you can’t afford to sleep on mobile-first indexing
- How Passage-based ranking will impact how you create content
- The best opportunities to claim more real estate in SERPs (spoiler: it’s not blue links)
- How to start future-proofing your SEO strategy today
Ready to get technical?
We covered A LOT of topics on this episode, so here’s some more content to feast on.
- Want to go deep on Entity Understanding and Mobile-First Crawling? Then Cindy has a five part series that covers pretty much everything. Start with part one.
- Watch Cindy’s webinar on Mobile-First Indexing and The Story Your Data Isn’t Telling You.
- Get the full lowdown on Passage-based ranking.
- Learn how mobile-first indexing impacted local businesses when it first rolled out.
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Deezer
Tell us what you think
I hope you enjoyed this more technical episode. We try to cover every aspect of local marketing, so if there are any topics you’d like us to focus on in an upcoming episode, leave a comment below.