How many of February’s biggest local marketing news stories did you spot?
Answer our quick-fire 10 question quiz to test your knowledge of last month’s news, and catch up on any stories you might have missed so you can feel certain you’re up-to-date on all of the news that matters.
And, if you wanted to show off your score, you can do that over on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
To refresh your memory of February’s news, take a look at the linked stories below.
- Search Engine Land – Google My Business adds messaging to desktop interface
- Tom Waddington on Twitter – Available online filter showing for some SAB search results
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Maps Spam Efforts Lead To Removal Of Reviews & Business Profiles
- TechCrunch – Yelp puts trust and safety in the spotlight
- BBC News – Facebook and Google news law passed in Australia
- BrightLocal – Are We Experiencing a Local Algorithm Update? [Local RankFlux Data – February 2021]
- Yelp – Yelp Releases New Restaurant Product Features to Address Industry Shifts and New Consumer Behaviors
- Local U – Bing Local Listings now Showing Facebook Reviews
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Local Pack Removes Some Business Addresses
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Local Pack Labeling Coworking Office Spaces
- BrightLocal – Star Rating Now Showing in Google Review Summary
- BrightLocal – Put Your Rankings on the Map with Local Search Grid
- BrightLocal – Local Search Grid
We’ll be back soon with all of the news from March – keep your eyes peeled!