Local Quizness October 2020 – Test Your News Knowledge!
With so many changes happening in the world of local marketing, it can be a big job to keep on top of what’s new.
Each month, we pore over all of the local SEO press to pull out the most important insights and changes, and create a quick and handy quiz to help local marketers feel sure they’re on top of the news.
10 11 questions below to see how you score on September’s stories. If there are any you’ve missed, you can brush up on your news knowledge so you feel confident you know what’s happening in local SEO.
How did you fare? Share your score with us on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
To catch up on any of the news stories covered in the quiz, peruse the complete reading list below:
- Whitespark – 2020 Local Search Ranking Factors Presentation
- BrightLocal – Local Search Ranking Factors 2020: What Affects Local Rankings?
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google My Business Adds Health & Safety Attributes
- Sterling Sky – Google My Business Updates the Guidelines for Service Area Businesses & Virtual Offices
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Updates Document On How Reviews Impact Local Rankings
- Blue Corona – Bidding Now Available for Local Services Ads
- Tom Waddington – Google Local Services Ads Expanding to Several New Countries
- Search Engine Land – Yelp brings Ads Dashboard into Yelp for Business, debuts new ads features
- Search Engine Roundtable – Bing Gains Voice Search Option On Desktop Search
- Social Media Today – Google Adds New Listing Details to Streamline In-Store Purchases
- AiThority – Infogroup Rebrands Company Name
- BrightLocal – NEW ‘Just Reviews’ Subscription Plan: A Priceless Reputation at a Fair Price
Thanks for quizzing – we’ll be back next month with all the top stories!