‘Adventures in Local Marketing’ is back with a bang for 2021! In our first episode of the year, we’re joined by yet another expert guest to take stock of SEO in 2020, and to look ahead to 2021.
Our guest on this episode is seasoned SEO pro and keynote speaker, Lily Ray.
Lily draws from first-hand experience of working with a wide range of clients and her in-depth analysis on 2020’s biggest winners and losers in search, to help us understand where SEO goes from here.
Listen to learn:
- How Covid-19 impacted SEO in 2020
- How to incorporate E-A-T into your strategy
- How you should be preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Why you need to be cut-throat with content in 2021
- Take a deep dive into Lily’s analysis of 1,000+ Winners and Losers of the December 2020 Google Core Algorithm Update
- Watch Lily discuss Google E-A-T Implementation & Authority Signals on Search Engine Journal Live
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Tell us what you think
We’d love to hear your feedback about the episode and suggestions for topics we should be covering in 2021.
Leave us a comment below and we’ll do our best to cover as many of the suggested topics as possible this year. Or better yet – leave us a review, your feedback and topics suggestions on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Thanks for listening and best of luck in 2021.
Remembering Hamlet Batista
Hamlet was an inspiration and great friend to many people in the SEO community and we’d like to offer our condolences to Hamlet’s family and friends.
Lily has started a fundraising campaign in memory of Hamlet, with all donations going directly to his family. We have donated $500 to support the cause. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so here.