UPDATE: As of April 2019, CitationBurst is now called Citation Builder (oh, and here in the future, Google+ is dead!)
Great news – we now submit to Google+ Local!
We’re delighted to let you know that we’ve enhanced our CitationBurst service so that you can now submit & update Google+ Local listings as part of your CitationBurst campaigns.
Through CitationBurst we already submit to valuable local search services such as Bing Places & Yahoo Local, as well high authority citations including Yelp, YP.com, Foursquare, Manta, Angi & hundreds more.
This latest update is part of our ongoing commitment to improving our range of local search tools & providing a valuable service to our customers.
Important things to note about Google+ Local submissions:
- New listings – we can create new listings & complete all steps up to final verification
- Existing, ‘unverified’ listings – we can update listings & complete all steps up to final verification
- Existing ‘verified’ listings – if you give us the account login details we can update verified Google+ Local listings.
- Verification – this happens by physical Postcard or Phone Call. We stop at this step and provide you with the details of how to request your postcard or call.
- Price – like all of our citation sites we charge $3* to create or update a Google+ Local listing; which is a darn sight cheaper than many other providers out there!
*Google+ Local needs to be selected as 1 of your chosen sites within a CitationBurst campaign. It can’t be selected as a single site on it’s own.