We’re excited to again be partnering with Local University to offer BrightLocal readers 10% off LocalU Advanced Virtual, the online conference filled with advanced local search insights and tactics from the brightest minds and biggest names in the business, this time taking place 9am-5.30pm ET on Tuesday, November 10th.
The last virtual event, back in June of this year, was a huge success, and we really enjoyed being part of the experience. We’re confident the team at Local University will be able to follow up with another fantastic selection of speakers and invaluable, actionable topics and Q&As.
What is LocalU Advanced Virtual?
- The world’s leading local search-focused conference, featuring talks from 13 renowned experts in the field, such as David Mihm, Joy Hawkins, and Darren Shaw.
- Nearly nine hours of completely unique talks and panels with built-in Q&A sessions on everything from reporting and reviews to voice search and local SEO at scale.
- This time around, there are even breakout sessions giving you great opportunities to grill your favorite speakers and learn from marketers like you.
- Just $99 (USD) for the virtual event, or $90 (plus tax) with our exclusive code below.
With 13 speakers and breakout sessions, this LocalU Advanced November 2020 is even more of a bargain than last time! Plus, if you’re not in a US-friendly time zone and can’t catch the talks live, don’t fret: all tickets guarantee private links to recordings of each and every session for you to watch at your leisure.
Check out the lineup below and book your place at the LocalU Advanced page here, and remember to use the promo code below when you buy your ticket to secure 10% off your purchase.
LocalU Advanced Virtual Agenda Overview – November 2020
- Local, Social, and Voice – The Trifecta of Local Online Success (Erin Jones – Sterling Sky)
- The Best Content for Locally Targeted Pages (Carrie Hill – Sterling Sky)
- Reported vs Actual – What’s Stealing Local SEO Visibility (Cindy Krum – MobileMoxie)
- PR for Local Business: Crafting a Unique Story and Befriending Gifted Storytellers (Craig Mount – Classy Brain)
- The Power BI Presentation You Never Knew You Needed (Greg Gifford – SearchLab Digital)
- Entity Entropy: Managing Local Search for a 2400-Location Academic Health Center (David Mihm – Tidings)
- The State of Reviews (Mike Blumenthal – GatherUp)
- Breakout Sessions: Agency AMA (Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky, Allie Margeson – Whitespark, Dana DiTomaso – Kick Point), Site Reviews (Various Speakers), Expand and Conquer (Amanda Jordan – Locomotive), AMA About Managing Multiple Locations/Enterprise Accounts in GMB (Krystal Taing – Uberall.com, Greg Gifford – SearchLab Digital)