The world of local marketing never stands still, and staying on top of the trends can take its toll.
That’s why we created Local Quizness – a monthly quiz to help you recap the biggest stories affecting local businesses and marketers. Test your knowledge in 10 quick questions – and rest assured you’re aware of the news that matters most.
Happy with your score? Share this on Twitter using the hashtag #LocalQuizness!
If there are any you missed, check out all the links below:
- Local U – Google Testing Mobile SERPs With No 3-Packs
- BrightLocal – Local 2-Packs Spotted in Google Mobile SERPs
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google My Business Review Removal Request Status Tool
- Local RankFlux
- Search Engine Roundtable – Large Unconfirmed Google Local Search Algorithm Update Yesterday
- Search Engine Land – Google Hotel search showing free listings in results
- Local U – Why You Should Think Twice About Activating GMB Messaging
- CNN – Angie’s List changes its name in a complete rebranding
- Localogy – GMB Integration Strengthens Wix’s All-in-One SMB Solution
- Search Engine Land – AI-powered features are coming to Google Maps and GMB
- Colan Nielsen on Twitter – Bing Q&A
- BrightLocal Academy – How to Land Your First Local SEO Client