Local Quizness – What Happened in Local SEO in March?
The world of local marketing never stands still, and staying on top of the trends can take its toll.
That’s why we created Local Quizness – a monthly quiz to help you recap the biggest stories affecting local businesses and marketers. Test your knowledge in 10 quick questions – and rest assured you’re aware of the news that matters most.
Happy with your score? Share this on Twitter using the hashtag #LocalQuizness!
If there are any you missed, check out all the links below:
- Local U – Google Testing Mobile SERPs With No 3-Packs
- BrightLocal – Local 2-Packs Spotted in Google Mobile SERPs
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google My Business Review Removal Request Status Tool
- Local RankFlux
- Search Engine Roundtable – Large Unconfirmed Google Local Search Algorithm Update Yesterday
- Search Engine Land – Google Hotel search showing free listings in results
- Local U – Why You Should Think Twice About Activating GMB Messaging
- CNN – Angie’s List changes its name in a complete rebranding
- Localogy – GMB Integration Strengthens Wix’s All-in-One SMB Solution
- Search Engine Land – AI-powered features are coming to Google Maps and GMB
- Colan Nielsen on Twitter – Bing Q&A
- BrightLocal Academy – How to Land Your First Local SEO Client