How closely were you paying attention to the local SEO news in May?
Last month, we launched Local Quizness – a monthly quiz aiming to help local marketers test their knowledge of the previous month’s news. Every month we’ll be poring over the top local marketing publications, and closely following the news and observations shared by industry experts on social media, to help you ensure you’re aware of all the news that matters.
Get answering this month’s quiz now as we look back at some of the biggest local marketing news stories from May. Just 5% of quizzers answered more than 7/10 questions correctly in May’s quiz, can you beat last month’s top scorers?
And, if you want to read up on any of the news we’ve covered in this month’s quiz, we’ve compiled a list of reading materials below!
- GatherUp – Google’s Management of Reviews and Q&A During COVID-19
- Search Engine Roundtable – Providers Add Donation and Gift Card Links
- Seer Interactive – Google Maps Update and How to Use It
- BrightLocal – Are We Experiencing a Local Algorithm Update?
- Ben Fisher on Twitter – Google My Business Redressal Update May 2020
- BrightLocal – Why Aren’t More Local SEOs Investing in Spam Removal?
- TechCrunch – New Features to Help Businesses Highlight Virtual Services
- Ben Fisher on Twitter – Google My Business Reinstatement Update May 2020
- Search Engine Journal – Google Rolls Out 3 New Attributes For GMB Listings
- Sterling Sky – Does Creating Backlinks to Your Google My Business (GMB) Listing Help Ranking?
Thanks for quizzing – Local Quizness will be back in early July!