I don’t know about you, but April’s felt like a very long month with a lot going on in the news…
We know it can be tough to spot all of the many changes and trends that affect the local SEO industry each month, so we wanted to make it a little easier to keep up-to-date with the news that matters. That’s why we’ve created ‘Local Quizness’ (get it?!), a quick quiz to help you test your knowledge of the latest local marketing news!
There are just 10 quiz questions, so it shouldn’t take long to test your local marketing mastery…
Now, if want to tell the world how you scored, you can share your results over on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
And, if you want to read up on any of the news we’ve covered in this month’s quiz, we’ve compiled a list of reading materials below – no peeking until you’ve completed the quiz, please!
- Google – Covid-19 Guidance
- BrightLocal – Expert Google My Business Survey
- Sterling Sky – Does the Service Area in Google My Business Impact Ranking?
- Search Engine Land – Google’s Covid-19 Bulk Updates
- BrightLocal – NEW: Access BrightLocal Data With a New Integration
- Search Engine Land – [Redacted] Wants Us to Use Schema for Covid-19 Announcements
- Google My Business Help Community – Covid-19 Update Post Expiration
- Reputation.com – The Impact of COVID-19 on Google My Business Listings
- AdAge – 3 Reasons Google’s New Shopping Listings Are Really About Amazon
Thanks for quizzing – see you in June!