Every month, we challenge our readers to test their understanding of the latest local marketing news. Try out our quick-fire quiz of all of the biggest news stories in August, and find out how much of the month’s news you retained!
Answer the 10 questions below, and please don’t feel disheartened if you don’t score a perfect 10! We’ve shared links to all of the stories included in this month’s quiz so you can be sure you’re up to date.
If you’re particularly proud of your score, or want to see how others fared, share your results on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
And if you wanted to brush up on any of August’s news, check out the full reading list:
- Search Engine Roundtable – Big Google Search Update Rolling Out Now – August 10th
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google On August 15th Search Issue
- Street Fight – Google My Business Search and Engagement Trends Define the Next Normal
- Local U – GMB Attribute Badges Now Visible on Desktop
- Local U – Google My Business Adds Online Operating Hours Feature
- Search Engine Journal – Google My Business: Edit Listings From Search & Maps
- Local U – Google Adds Local Listings to Autocomplete
- David Mihm – Local Search Like It’s 2020 (Not Like It’s 2010)
- Local U – Google My Business asks “Did you use this Business?”
- Search Engine Land – Yelp’s updated ‘Request a Quote’ and new tool provide lead-gen for SMBs
- North Star Inbound – State of SEO Survey
- Moz – How Big Is the Gender Gap Between Men and Women in SEO?
- 9-5 Mac – Apple Maps launches in-house ratings and photos system for points of interest
See you next month for another quiz!