On July 10th we hosted the 1st InsideLocal webinar which looked at the latest trends & issues in local search.
We were lucky enough to be joined by 3 leading local search practitioners (Mike Blumenthal, Andrew Shotland & Phil Roezk) who shared their observations, insights & tips with us. This webinar was recorded and you can view the full recording below.
We have 3 upcoming webinars planned –
- July 31st – Advanced Onsite Local SEO Techniques – Mike Ramsey + Matthew Hunt – Register Now
- August 14th – Effective Sales Strategies for Local Agencies – David Sprague + Laura Betterley – Register Now
- September 11th – How to build & optimize ‘Supercharged Citations‘ – David Moceri + Myles Anderson + 1 more (tbc) – Register Now
The slidedeck for the webinar is also available on slideshare.net – http://www.slideshare.net/brightlocal/inside-local-state-of-local-search-slidedeck-10062013
Watch the Webinar: ‘State of Local Search’
Note – due to technical issues the first 2 minutes of webinar recording are not available
Our Expert Panelists
Mike is one of the best known figures in the industry and an avid fan of local search; a subject which he writes about on his blog Understanding Google Places & Local Search. Mike’s blog was ranked as the no. 1 local search blog in our poll at the end of last year. Follow Mike on Twitter & G+.
Phil specializes in helping small and medium sized businesses get visibility online. When he’s not running Local Visibility System where he provides consultancy services & maintains his excellent local search blog, Phil is an active industry speaker, having appeared at SMX West, SMX East & State of Search to name a few. He’s also a contributor to the Local Ranking Factors study. Follow Phil on Twitter & G+.
About this Webinar
Local search is a complex and ever changing marketing channel. It’s essential for SMBs and consultants to stay on top of the latest changes & opportunities and learn how to use them to best serve their business and clients’ businesses.
- New Google Places for Business Dashboard & updates
- New Google ‘Carousel’ & algorithm updates
- Google+ Business updates, tips and insights
- Apple Maps Update & optimization tips
- Myles Anderson (BrightLocal.com)
- Linda Buquet (Local Search Forum)
- Wednesday 10 July 2013
- 110 mins
About InsideLocal Webinar Series
BrightLocal & the Local Search Forum have teamed up to deliver an exciting series of local search focused webinars. The ‘InsideLocal’ webinar series explores the most important, most topical & most exciting areas of local search marketing.