Local Search Clinic: Service-Area Businesses with Colan Nielsen – Recap
This week on Wednesday, April 15, Local Search Clinic hosted yet another local SEO veteran. This time it was Sterling Sky’s VP of Local Search, Colan Nielsen, who was tasked with answering your biggest queries, challenges, and dilemmas.
The live Q&A focused on service-area businesses, looking to solve the most important hurdles facing the likes of plumbers, contractors, locksmiths, and beyond — as well as the agencies who serve them.
If you were unable to attend the hour-long, insight-filled session, catch the full video recap down below.
- BrightLocal: 300+ Niche Review Sites
- BrightLocal: Local Search Clinic with Dan Leibson
- Local Search Forum: Are virtual offices allowed on GMB?
- Search Engine Land: Google Posts Impact Ranking Case Study
- BrightLocal: Local Search Clinic with Jason Brown
- BrightLocal: How to Choose the Best GMB Category
- BrightLocal: Google My Business Audit
- BrightLocal: Reputation Manager – Monitor Reviews
Our Expert Panelists
Colan Nielsen is Vice President of Local Search at SEO Agency Sterling Sky.